- AboutThis should describe the systems research collaboration, and present the overall research goals of the new group.
- PeopleHere are the different labs in the SRC…
- PublicationsA page where you will find categorized publications!
- ProjectsA page where you will find our projects
- ResourcesVarious resources for prospective students, current students, alumni. Maybe put something here about life in NYC and at Columbia…
November, 2007 Archive
Albert M. Lai, Jason Nieh, Justin B. Starren Proceedings of the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) 2007 Annual Symposium, Chicago, IL, November 10-14, 2007, p. 1020 Abstract As the availability of home broadband in- creases, there is an increasing need for a broadband- based home telemedicine architecture. A home tele- medicine architecture supporting broadband and remote training is presented.
Shaya Potter, Jason Nieh, Matthew Selsky Proceedings of the 21st Large Installation System Administration Conference (LISA 2007), Dallas, TX, November 11-16, 2007, pp. 117-130 Abstract Existing applications often contain security holes that are not patched until after the system has already been compromised. Even when software updates are available, applying them often re- sults in system services being unavailable for …