- AboutThis should describe the systems research collaboration, and present the overall research goals of the new group.
- PeopleHere are the different labs in the SRC…
- PublicationsA page where you will find categorized publications!
- ProjectsA page where you will find our projects
- ResourcesVarious resources for prospective students, current students, alumni. Maybe put something here about life in NYC and at Columbia…
August, 2006 Archive
Measuring and Managing the Remote Client Perceived Response Time for Web Transactions using Server-side Techniques
David P. Olshefski Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Columbia University, August 2006 Abstract As businesses continue to grow their dependence on the World Wide Web, it is increasingly vital for them to accurately measure and manage response time of their Web services. This dissertation shows that it is possible to determine the remote client perceived response time for Web …