- AboutThis should describe the systems research collaboration, and present the overall research goals of the new group.
- PeopleHere are the different labs in the SRC…
- PublicationsA page where you will find categorized publications!
- ProjectsA page where you will find our projects
- ResourcesVarious resources for prospective students, current students, alumni. Maybe put something here about life in NYC and at Columbia…
September, 2005 Archive
Albert M. Lai, Jason Nieh Web Content Delivery (Web Information Systems Engineering and Internet Technologies Book Series), edited by S. T. Chanson, X. Tang, J. Xu, Springer, September 2005, pp. 325-345 Abstract
Oren Laadan, Dan Phung, Jason Nieh Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (Cluster 2005), Boston, MA, September 27-30, 2005 Abstract We have created ZapC, a novel system for transparent coordinated checkpoint-restart of distributed network ap- plications on commodity clusters. ZapC provides a thin virtualization layer on top of the operating system that de- couples a distributed …