- AboutThis should describe the systems research collaboration, and present the overall research goals of the new group.
- PeopleHere are the different labs in the SRC…
- PublicationsA page where you will find categorized publications!
- ProjectsA page where you will find our projects
- ResourcesVarious resources for prospective students, current students, alumni. Maybe put something here about life in NYC and at Columbia…
April, 2005 Archive
Group Ratio Round-Robin: O(1) Proportional Share Scheduling for Uniprocessor and Multiprocessor Systems
Bogdan Caprita, Wong Chun Chan, Jason Nieh, Clifford Stein, Haoqiang Zheng Proceedings of the 2005 USENIX Annual Technical Conference, Anaheim, CA, April 10-15, 2005, pp. 337-352 Abstract We present Group Ratio Round-Robin (GR3 ), the first pro- portional share scheduler that combines accurate propor- tional fairness scheduling behavior with O(1) scheduling overhead on both uniprocessor and multiprocessor systems. GR3 uses …