- AboutThis should describe the systems research collaboration, and present the overall research goals of the new group.
- PeopleHere are the different labs in the SRC…
- PublicationsA page where you will find categorized publications!
- ProjectsA page where you will find our projects
- ResourcesVarious resources for prospective students, current students, alumni. Maybe put something here about life in NYC and at Columbia…
November, 2000 Archive
Jason Nieh, S. Jae Yang, Naomi Novik Department of Computer Science, Columbia University Technical Report , CUCS-022-00, November 2000 Abstract Thin-client computing offers the promise of easier-to-maintain computational services with reduced total cost of ownership. The recent and growing popularity of thin-client systems makes it important to develop techniques for analyzing and comparing their performance, to assess the general feasibility …
Erez Zadok, Johan M. Andersen, Ion Badulescu, Jason Nieh Technical Report CUCS-023-00, Department of Computer Science, Columbia University, November 2000 Abstract