The Software Systems Laboratory (SSL) pursues basic research in all aspects of the design, implementation, analysis, and evaluation of software systems. We conduct research with systems at all scales, from handheld devices to cloud computing data centers. We take an experimental systems approach in building real systems to investigate new research ideas. Particular areas of interest include operating systems, mobile computing, cloud computing, virtualization, distributed systems, and software engineering.
- AboutThis should describe the systems research collaboration, and present the overall research goals of the new group.
- PeopleHere are the different labs in the SRC…
- PublicationsA page where you will find categorized publications!
- ProjectsA page where you will find our projects
- ResourcesVarious resources for prospective students, current students, alumni. Maybe put something here about life in NYC and at Columbia…